Sunday, August 31, 2008

She won't stop talking about it...and I love it.

I love having semi-conversations with my toddler. This is somewhat of a break-through after the one way conversations we've had up to this point. For the past two days all Haven has talked about is how we went to the park earlier this week...oh and the monkey with the hat and the boy in that movie...yeah- that's a different story that she often gets confused with the park. Anyway, if you ask Haven what she did at the park, her blue eyes get big with excitement and she says very matter-o-factly, "Duck, Car, Swing, Slide, Oh boy!" Yes, she rode the duck, the car, the swing and slid down the slide enough times to make anyone tired. Omigoodness. Watching her climb up the stairs and slide down the slide all by herself was bittersweet. She's is growing up so fast. Too fast part of me says. But she is so smart and active and turning into a beautiful little lady.

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Cute! I'm so glad you guys came to play group - I hope you'll keep coming :)

Tooele Brezoff said...

I was so happy to see your comment this morning!! Thank you I am even more happy to see your blog! Your little girl is darling!

Unknown said...

Yay- I was so excited to find your blog!

I tried to call you last week and got your hubbys cell- you will have to get me your phone number for next time!