Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No one told me I was going to find you...unexpected what you did to my heart.

<-----This is my best friend. His name is Scott :) I love him with all my heart. I also love this picture. It was a taken back when we were dating. We were on our way to a Rascal Flatts concert, hence the cowboy hat. Which, by the way was one of our funnest dates EVER. OOh. Here's a picture of us at the concert in Vegas ---->

The stage is behind us you just cant see it.


The truth is he is my everything. My other half. My eternal companion. We've been through a lot together and no matter what happens he makes me happier than anyone or anything else in this world. I love everything about him. Yes, honey, from the strange way you make your smores to the pile of clothes in your side of the bathroom every morning. I love the person he was and is and will be as we grow and change together. He is so talented and good at pretty much anything. I'm not kidding. He is so smart and is such an amazing father to our daughter. She's got him wrapped around her little finger. If anyone is going to get angry or yell or lose their temper with our children...it wont be him. He has so much patience for our sweet lil' Haven. And, is such a good friend to her. The first thing she does when he comes home is dance around the living room and says " Daddy dance, dance, dance!", because he always dances with her when he gets home from work.


20 reasons why he's my one 'n only:


  1. He is worthy to take me to the temple so that I will be his wife for eternity.

  2. He is a wonderful father and friend to Haven.

  3. He holds me every night while I fall asleep.

  4. He will go downstairs and check for robbers at anytime of the night.:)

  5. He supports me and encourages me in developing my talents.

  6. He thinks I am pretty even between the blow-dry and staighten my hair period.

  7. He thinks I have cute feet.

  8. He kills all the grasshoppers so they don't jump on me.

  9. He works hard outside of the home so I can work hard inside the home.

  10. He serenades me on the piano.

  11. He tells me I cook better than his mom even though I don't.

  12. He loves to hear me sing.

  13. He's good with money.

  14. He makes me feel safe.

  15. He empties the dishwasher periodically. :)

  16. He gave up 2 years of his life to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Mexico.

  17. He kisses and hugs me before doing anything else when he comes home.

  18. He is a black belt. So be careful. haha jk.

  19. My grandma's love him.

  20. He always loves me no matter what.




I know this is a really long post. Buuutt...I really love him.



How well DO you know your significant other??


1. They are watching TV...What are they watching? Sports of any kind.


2. You are out to eat. what kind of dressing do they get on their salad. haha. Scott doesn't eat salad. It is far too healthy. love you honey.


3.Whats one food this person doesn't like? oh boy. There are a lot to choose from. uhh..ok. pickles.


4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order? Root Beer. always and forever.


5 .Where did he go to high school?
Hillcrest High and he is darn proud of it. Go Huskies!! (I made the mistake of saying warriors, which is what I was, were cooler than dogs. haha.)



6.What size shoe do they wear? 10ish I believe. He doesn't buy a lot of shoes.



7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be....money and Mercedes's



8.What is their favorite type of sandwich....turkey, provolone cheese, and pepperoni heated up for 20 seconds than put between two hamburger buns.



9. This person could eat _________ everyday. my taco beef soup.


10.Favorite cereal? CTC



11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing...anything BYUish.



12 Favorite sports team? JAZZ



13.Who will he/she vote for? me.

14.What is their sign? He doesn't care enough about that crap to know.



15.What is something you do that he wishes you didn't? spend money.



16.How many states has this person lived in? 1- Utah.

17.What is he/shes heritage? good question.



18.What kind of cake would you bake them for their birthday? White cake with white icing...absolutely NO chocolate. I know, he's crazy.



19.Did he/she play sports in high school? He was a cheerleader/stunt man/gymnast/karate ninja.



20.This person could spend hours? doing math lol, watching sports, making money, loving me.




3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

So sweet! I wanna hear the strange way he makes smores :)

Jenn said...

Now I know why she asked you about the smores! Cute post! Thanks for the fabulous water aerobics memories lol!

Anonymous said...

you two are the perfect example to me and the reason I don't date LOSERS haha