Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am: indecisive. don't ask me what my favorite color is. don't ask me what my favorite food is. I DONT KNOW.

I think: of ways to justify expensive things I want. it's true. I'm sorry honey.

I want: Haven and Scott to be happy and healthy all the time.

I have: the most darling little daughter and the handsomest (is that a word?) husband.

I dislike: emptying the dishwasher.

I miss: my sister. She is my BFF and everything I hope to be.

I fear: grasshoppers.

I feel: happy. and a little sleepy.

I hear: Haven in her room, just waking up from a nap saying "Mommy, where are you?"

I smell: like a girl. hm.

I crave: hot chocolate. really anything chocolate.

I cry: because I am a girl and it's part of how we deal.

I usually: dance and sing in the car.

I regret: not listening to my mom more when I was a teen.

I search: for my hair brush every morning. Haven always hides it.

I wonder: out loud about everything when I'm with Scott. He usually knows the answers to my questions but if he doesn't he makes one up that will satisfy me. And I'm ok with that.

I love: my family. more than anything. I seriously have the most amazing beautiful people in my family, including extended.

I care: about what Haven eats, how she sleeps, what she says, what she thinks, what she wants, what she needs, what she wears, her hair, her teath, her health, her happiness.

I always: have fun with Mal.

I am not: complete without Scott.

I remember: that summer in Boulder when we were there for a month with all of my cousins. We played dress-up, house, climbed the Sugar Loaf, swung on the sack swing 16 billion times, slept in sleeping bags that were lined up from one end of the house to the other because there were so many of us, played kick the can at night, andi-i-over, hiked Calf Creek and slid down on our bums into the water, named all the horses, got shakes from poles place, watched movies, played with Lincoln Logs, played lots of tripoly, decorated chairs and made microphones out of yarn so that we could be the spice girls. ah. it was fun.

I believe: in God the eternal Father, in his Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.

I dance: all day long.

I sing: all day long.

I don't always: cook. sometimes though ; )

I argue: about expiration dates. I like my food fresh alright? :)

I write: down cute things Haven does and says so I can remember her beautiful one-year-old self.

I win: cake walks. limbo contests. TVs.

I lose: every game I play with Scott.

I wish: I could travel by thought.

I listen: to the spice girls still.

I don't understand: football. And I'm ok with it.

I can usually be found: singing the alphabet, counting toes, trying to get Haven to eat, reading "A Porcupine Named Fluffy"

I watch: Barney, Clifford the big red dog, Sesame Street and Elmo's world on a regular basis.

I need: Scott to hold me at night while I fall asleep.

I forget: to pay my library fines.
I am happy: being me.

7 comments:

Just Us said...

I love how creative people are with these tags. I always feel like my answers are so ho-hum compared to everyone else's, and your's is no exception! I laughed when I read about the hair brush hiding and Haven saying, "Mommy where are you?" from her crib. Maybe I can wait a little longer before Maddy starts talking...lol!

Anonymous said...

I love! I smiled when I was mentioned and now might have to do it myself :)

stephschmidt said...

I love these tags and getting to know people better. I love your fear of grasshoppers :) And like Jenn, I love Haven hiding your brush - so funny!

Missy said...

It was fun getting to know YOU better!! I'm going to do this tag someday!
I, too, still listen to spice girls. Brinley and Cambree can sing, "Wannabe". So great! They love that song!

~Jordyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Jordyn said...

Hey! I just found out two things. One,we are visiting teaching companions. Two you live behind me. I can see your house from my back door. It's like a 2 second walk! I am the brown house up the hill.

Anyway I hope we can figure out a time to get together and do our visiting teaching. I am free pretty much always. I stay home with my son all day. So just let me know when you are free and we can do it then. :)

Brandi said...

ve these things. It is a fun way to get to know people a lot better. That one month that you were with your cousins sounded like a lot of fun. Makes me want to go back to my childhood.