Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Out of Control


Take a look at this tomato plant. Yes, that is just one. We planted it from a little seed and it got a little out of control. It looks more like a tomato bush. We finally pulled everything out of our little garden but this. I don't know what kind of super over-achieving stuff is in the dirt but we had tons of humongous cucumbers and beans...I couldn't keep up with them. It's especially weird because we hardly ever watered the darn thing. And I know your supposed to use a tomato cage, but still....I don't think this is normal. We now have tomatoes growing in our window well because it ran out of room and decided to go down there. Yikes.






4 comments:

Missy said...

Wow!! You're lucky!! I wish I had a green thumb like that!

stephschmidt said...

That is awesome that it grew down into your window well - so funny! We have a few tomato plants in our yard, and the same thing happened to us! They have completely taken over everything! Odd....

~Jordyn said...

Hey! I don't know it you remember me or not but I'm Jordyn. You and I both put down American Eagle as our favorite store at the primary party thing.

Hi!

I hope it's ok if I add you to my blog list. I add everyone I meet in the ward it's just kind of my thing. If it's not ok just let me know and I'll remove you.

Haven is so cute by the way! Love her name too!

Scott & Jessica Hughes said...

Of course I remember you and it's totally ok. I'll add you too!