Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eight

long time comin Mal- thanks for bein stern with me!


8 favorite T.V. shows: This is tough. I don't really watch too much t.v. I don't think I could think of 8.



















8 favorite Restaurants: Much easier. Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Asian Star, Black Angus, Wendys, Crown Burger, The Roof, Cafe Rio....oooo can I name one more? Bonsai- Japanese Steak House (someday I will learn to catch shrimp with my mouth).






8 things that happened yesterday: I think in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words.



























































8 things to look forward to: bed, I'm a little sleepy, TWILIGHT this Friday. I'm sooooooooooooo excited I just might have to blog about it, Haven, Scott, Smores, Book Club...when is that btw?, Seeing my brother and his wife get sealed next month, my life.






8 things on my wish list: that $300 fabulous red coat at J. Crew, eternal life (these are not in order!), brown close toed heels, more highlights (in my hair), Justin to do his residency at the U, an old Victorian mansion, a black Kate Spade handbag, a meat thermometer.






8 things I love about fall: leaves, coldness, coats, sweaters, cardigans, Haven in her cute hats, Thanksgiving, blankets.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is an old Victorian on center street in grantsville for sale. It was built in 1901. I know you are not looking NOW but you should go drive by- its beautiful- and could be so much more!

Study Hack on Campus: Utah State said...

oh very good!!! ha ha I will not hesitate to be stern from here on out!

Just Us said...

I'm always surprised by at least one thing when people do tags. I was surprised by the Victorian house (it's just such a cool random fact to know about someone), and I am dying to see what this $300 coat looks like! oh and p.s. Sorry for scaring you into thinking you had sharing time this week. I was framed--because apparently I have sharing time this week lol!

~Jordyn said...

I am going to successfully get a hold of you. Whether it be through blogging or phone or maybe I'll just come over, but I will find you. And when I do we are going to do our visiting teaching.

In time I think you will begin to enjoy my wacky crazy ways, or maybe you will just end up asking for a less enthusiastic visiting teaching companion...which ever.

Oh and I can't wait for Twilight either!!!
:)