Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I looooooved Twilight!!! In fact I loved it so much, I saw it twice in one day. The 10:45 am and the 10:50 pm. I went with my two sister-in-laws, Stephanie and Mindy and we had so much fun. We were planning on taking the husbands for the late show but um...that didn't work out so we just went again by ourselves. And I'm glad we did because, lets be honest, our post show giddiness would have been weird for the men. hahaha.
I loved Edward and Bella. I thought they were perfect...don't care what anyone else says about it. They looked kinda just how I pictured them. And yeah there were a few cheesy lines, like the spider monkey one. whoa. hahaha but I can forgive them. Can I just say that I thought the baseball scene was awesome?! Those who know me, know how I feel about baseball in real life, but oh my vampire baseball is so cool. And did anyone catch Edward mouthing "I love you" when Bella rode away with Jasper and Alice? I didn't but Mindy did! I want to go again just so I can see that part. sigh.
It wasn't perfect but who cares, it was fun and I loved loved it. Loved the books loved the movie. Thats all I have to say.
Mal hurry and read the books so we can go see the movie again!!

4 comments:

Study Hack on Campus: Utah State said...

That's it! I'm reading them! ha ha

Missy said...

I plan on takin' the hubby!! I loved seeing Twilight! It didn't disappoint!

happy mom said...

nice review, I have missed your blog, um I think I came once before! I have been so bad about checking blogs lately.

It was so fun, but I was bummed not to have you with us. Seeing it twice was a must, and I did miss the I love you mouthing, so I have to see it again too!

fun, fun, fun, and your sweet thanksgiving/love post about your husband was so nice.

by the way where have you been, I haven't seen you forever.

~Jordyn said...

Hey Jessica! Guess what I found. This is so exciting! It's American Eagle clothes for toddlers!

They start at sizes for 2 year olds but Haven's gunna be 2 soon so I thought you might like to check it out! I wish they would make clothes for babies I would be all over that.

Enjoy!

This is the address to the toddler girls section...
http://www.ae.com/77kids/browse/hp_77tgirls.jsp?catId=77tgirls