Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can play again!

I love playing my piano, but it has been making a strange raddling sound lately. I was very sad because it messed up any song I was trying to play and made it sound horrible. I didn't know what to do.
Then, the other day I'm in the kitchen making some dinner or something and I look over just in time to see Haven pushing a CD into the piano through the little slit on top of the keys. ha! So Scott took off the front of the piano and this is what we found:


There were 5 or 6 cd/dvds and some papers. That would do it! Hooray! I'm so happy to be playing it again. That Haven is quite the little trouble maker :)

6 comments:

S and M said...

I didn't know you played the piano. How long did you take lessons?

stephschmidt said...

Hooray! Mystery solved! Kids do the funniest things! I'm very happy to know you play the piano... Do you know any primary songs? :)

Scott & Jessica Hughes said...

haha! Not quite ready for primary playing yet! but....maybe someday. My mother-in-law is teaching me right now so I'm still just kinda learning!

Just Us said...

That's hilarious. I love that Haven. Tell her that Maddy is coming over tomorrow and her Mom will be too busy "visiting teaching" to notice them getting into mischief such as shoving movies into the piano! lol

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny!

The Butlers said...

I love it! And I am super excited for Friday :)